Crazy Gripping

Sean McClellan

• Premium Member

Gee, how many grips would it take to lift that sucker up??? :D Nice stuff. I'll have to look, but I think a got a nice pic too.... Found it. Nothing too fancy, but funny anyways... Got any more stuff, folks?

Cheers, Dave

post-18721-1181469486_thumb.jpg

Edited by David Auner

• Premium Member
Hey just to let you know, this isnt about the lighting of the scene, but more or less just the gripping. It's a funny joke.

Good to hear. To that end, you have succeeded completely! :)

Gee, how many grips would it take to lift that sucker up??? :D Nice stuff. I'll have to look, but I think a got a nice pic too.... Found it. Nothing too fancy, but funny anyways... Got any more stuff, folks?

Cheers, Dave

post-18721-1181469486_thumb.jpg

What the Hell are the red and white slotted things? I have to admit, I haven't seen anything like this before, what is this setup used for?

• Premium Member
What the Hell are the red and white slotted things? I have to admit, I haven't seen anything like this before, what is this setup used for?

Hi James,

the whole shot was in a railway museum. It's set up like a living museum so most of the things there still work. I was just mounting an 800W open face to that signal post there... :D

i may present to you bored grip's best friend: it holds your food, your belt, water, a can of beer, a glas of wine, has an ashtray integrated and provides you with some artificial (well, tungsten-)sunlight for long night shifts...

post-7568-1181980859_thumb.jpg

• Premium Member
i may present to you bored grip's best friend: it holds your food, your belt, water, a can of beer, a glas of wine, has an ashtray integrated and provides you with some artificial (well, tungsten-)sunlight for long night shifts...

I could certainly use one of those in my living room. A conversation piece, as functional as it is artistic.