Terminator 4?

I noticed that imdb posted that T4 is in production ( for a 2009 release?) but they really did not give any real information, Dose any one know about T4 and weather or not Arnold will be in it? Is that why they have it as a 2009 release waiting for him to leave office and start acting again.

I wouldn't know. Though I wouldn't be surprised.

HAHAHA,

Yeah you probally would not know that. Before he became President of the whole damn country, Ronald Regan was the Guv of California. Just goes to show ya if you want to make it in politics in the USA all you have to do is be a "B" actor first! lol And in my opinon Arnie is a better actor then Ronald ever was.

I thought Arnold was a great actor in the end.. Yes in the beginning with films like Hercules goes to hollywood he was awful. But he got much better later on.. Obviously he is typecast as having big muscles and roles are limited around that.. My guess is in the end he put the same dedication into acting as his bodybuilding. Either that or he struck lucky with the terminator character and expanded on it then added stuff.. Many times his larger than life ego and personality shine through in his acting roles...

Best thing he has done in my humble opinion is "Predator" lots of macho killing etc first half of the film , then he becomes scared of what he is up against , so to the audience if he is scared so should we be , same thing with "Jaws " worked both times on me .

Best thing he has done in my humble opinion is "Predator" lots of macho killing etc first half of the film , then he becomes scared of what he is up against , so to the audience if he is scared so should we be , same thing with "Jaws " worked both times on me .

And both necessitated by the fact that the damn rubber creatures didn't work right on set so they had to keep shooting around them!

Predator was excellent but my favourite Arnold film was commando. Some excellent fun like the bit where he jumps out of a plane. He actually really did that.. Wonder how many actors would do the same? Or the line where he says to the guy I have to let you go before dropping him off a cliff.. Or the shopping mall where he does a tarzan impression.. The fight at the end with Vernon Wells was mediocre. But seeing arnie with a rocket launcher on his shoulder and rae dawn chong Just lots of fun, fun, fun.