Sustaining members

Brian Rose

• Premium Member
Sort of a silly question, but I've been wondering, what does it mean when some of those on this forum are labeled "sustaining members?" How do I become a "Sustaining Member?"

Best,

Brian Rose

You make a $50 payment to Cinematography.net It means you get 24 hours to edit your posts and you can upload larger files. As someone who makes their living from Cinematography, I don't have a problem with what to me seems a small price for such a useful resource. The fact that it's a once off payment is a bonus !

jb

• Premium Member
You make a $50 payment to Cinematography.net It means you get 24 hours to edit your posts and you can upload larger files. As someone who makes their living from Cinematography, I don't have a problem with what to me seems a small price for such a useful resource. The fact that it's a once off payment is a bonus !

jb

For all I get from this forum, I didn't see how I couldn't support it this way.

• Premium Member

Nah, I think the 30$ crowd has no relation to beauty whatsoever. They were just first here back in the age when you had less than 1000 reg'd members for many years. And you know the saying, after all: "Age before Beauty", or IIMSS, "30$ before 50$". So it's exaclty the other way round, folks

• Premium Member
I only paid $30 as well, must be the looks indeed . . . I've always known I was pretty (in spite of what everyone said) ;)

Yeah, my mom told me I was pretty too, even when everyone else said she was a liar!

I think I paid $30 or $40...can't remember. I think the cost has just increased a bit over the last couple of years.