CaroSound raw magnetic sound S8 film

ignacio benedeti

This short movie is the English track version of the CaroSound system of raw film magnetic sound film for direct sound filming using "live sound" single-8 and super 8 cameras.

An article about this revolutionary sound system in the currently issue of Schmallfilm (in german) and in the April issue of International Movie Making (in english).

Film manufactured and processed by www.reveladoreversible.com , the film lab of Angel Caro.

This is a private video

Do you have permission to watch this video?

He is on the film himself. Who's permission does he need to watch it or publish it?

Your enquiry seems a like inspired by the anglo-saxon craze where parents are not permitted to film their own children at a schoolplay and such. Totally idiotic.

Considering rights the only permission needed would be from the artist who designed the background :)

Congratulations, Ignacio and to the Carosound lab. A remarkable achievement. Is the film available for purchase now and at what price (presumably in euros)? Can the film only be purchased on the basis of it being processed by Carosound? I notice from the website that the single 8 cartridges are returned after processing. Does this mean that they are reloadable?

Robert Moseley

He is on the film himself. Who's permission does he need to watch it or publish it?

Your enquiry seems a like inspired by the anglo-saxon craze where parents are not permitted to film their own children at a schoolplay and such. Totally idiotic.

Considering rights the only permission needed would be from the artist who designed the background :)

Euro-Racism aside, I'm pretty sure that was to inform of a broken link, not to question the legality of his filming his own daughter. . .

I could say something snide and cynical about learning English, but since I can only speak other languages with semi-liiteracy, I will chalk this up to a case of "Lost In Translation." Google Translator doesn't get everything right yet :P

I have to say, my computer only enables really crummy video playback, but from the lw quality file I watched, the soun d fidelity is really quite good considering the low tape speed! An impressive accomplishment. Few people thought that the 21st Century would see the rebirth of magnetic sound on film.

Make this available in 16mm and I will be a happy, repeat customer (though I already have a lab for processing.)

Euro-Racism aside, I'm pretty sure that was to inform of a broken link, not to question the legality of his filming his own daughter. . .

What has to do "Europe" here? Where precisely is the "anglo-saxon" world? Citizens of some countries should read his ancient and recent history twice before writing.