Matthew Buick

Cars of Cinematography.com

I think Daniel Sheehy would have a heart attack if he had to live here! :D

Man, I start feeling cold when the temperature drops below 20 (Celsius).. I'd freeze to death over there long before any heart attack could get me! :D

Then Nash is either single with no kids, or incredibly wealthy. If incredibly wealthy then I want to follow in his foot steps.

Or maybe we need to start a new thread: Jokes of cinematography.com :P

The picture was pretty slick, but there are lot of good photogs on this site.

Ok then who has the most expensive car for real?????

Phil Rhodes I think you're holding out on us, don't be shy, show us that shot of your Rolls Royce Silver Arrow.

R,

License plate to last car:

license_plate--gallery-msg-120720471035.jpg

Not that is one cool plate you have there! :D I was kinda hoping to get a random one assigned that ended on the letters DP, but got stuck with 81810R!

Cheers, Dave

Not that is one cool plate you have there! :D I was kinda hoping to get a random one assigned that ended on the letters DP, but got stuck with 81810R!

Cheers, Dave

Sadly, the car was totalled, now it hangs in my office.

Ouch! I really feel for the owner there. :o

Talking of cars, it turns out the insurance on a Citroen Saxo is fairly high due to bieng a bit of a boy racer's car. I'm going to try and get a Ford Fiesta Ghia Diesel, you can't get any less 'boy racer' that that!

My neighbour took delivery of his REAL R8 on Saturday, I was just over having a look at it. GORGEOUS!

My neighbour on the other side is waiting for his Porche Boxster to arrive from CA.

Obviously I am in the wrong business!!

R,

I drive a 1996 Dodge neon, a stickshift. Surprisingly for a 12 year-old car, I can still squeeze 38-40mpg out of it on long highway trips.

unicycle.jpg

All your cars suck...

Dang, and I complained about having to learn to drive a stick... ;p

Edited by Jim Keller

Plus, the fares help with your tuition...

Yeah, they totally would, I usually get flagged down about twice a week!

the thing's got a working fare meter too...

Yeah, they totally would, I usually get flagged down about twice a week!

the thing's got a working fare meter too...

if i am right, that thing has got over a million kilometers on the clock, now thats great.

any serious problems of technical nature?

if i am right, that thing has got over a million kilometers on the clock, now thats great.

any serious problems of technical nature?

heh, I don't know the mile-to-kilometer conversion but that sounds about right...

transmission slips a bit, but that's it. My mechanic buddy looked at the engine, he says it's practically new-rebuilt. Of course, there's tons of cosmetic things; the door paneling is hanging on for dear life, the steering wheel is turned 90 degrees to the right when you're going straight ahead, the gas tank is empty when the meter reads half-full, the airbag comes off of the wheel with a slight pull, and the airbag wires are all corroded...just little cosmetic things, y'know...

I just bought a 2007 Audi A6 last September and I love it unfortunately I've been 1,500 miles away from it for over a month now and I'm having some kind of German car withdraw. I'll also recommend everyone out there to stay away from Nissan Altimas.

Ha, is the Altima the rental? You may may be far from the car, but I'm not. Your brother let me have the keys, I'm taking good care of her now that your gone ;) (don't worry, I'll give it back with at least a 1/4 tank)

... Audi A4 Avant Quattro 2.5tdi... useful for carrying gear, pretty fast, but like many modern motors a bit dull. Cars are ultimately money-pits and are getting more and more expensive to run and fix.

I'm going to do my bike test next and plan a trip 'round Europe, to Montenegro and back... soon. 'Quite fancy one of the new 'Beamer F800GS'... or maybe a Buell.... or maybe a Ducatti Monster... or maybe....