does anyone know this company "acemic"?

Acemic is a manufacturer of microphone products, namely wireless microphones for instruments. When I ran a theatre company back several years ago we had fifteen of that brand of mic to mic the orchestra. I'm no audio engineer, but they quality sucked. They are basically a cheap Chinese product that is shoddy at best.

If you're looking for lower cost RF mics then I'd suggest looking at the lower end models from Audio Technica - we used a rack setup of 24 audio technica units and never had any trouble with them, and they sounded great.

Edited by Landon D. Parks

As Tyler said, these are cheap knockoffs. Having used that brand of wireless before, I can tell you they are cheap plastic, poorly ripped-off design, and the quality is severely lacking. When it comes to RF, I'd say never go below Audio Technica in price range - it just isn't worth the headache.

Edited by Landon D. Parks

because one senizer G3 wireless cost like 800 $ this is a lot money I need something at a lower price

so I bought zoom H1 and added neck mic but I can't monitor the sound this is a drag.

you know something in a lower budget range but also quality wireless mic?

As mentioned above, audio technica brand is the lowest I would go for quality. Below that you are in Pyle and cheap knockoff land.

A good AT receiver/trans can run upwards of 200 to 800 depending on what you need. Best to research them.