Solution for wetting down large concrete area at night?

I plant to shoot a music video next weekend at an airport hangar. The scene will be the artist getting out of a nice car and heading into a jet to conduct business. The car will be parked somewhere in front of the jet and we will do a performance scene here. We will shoot it at night and I want to wet down the concrete area that will be seen in the shot to reflect the lights used for the scene. We will have a large area of concrete to wet down under the car and jet.

What are the best solutions/options for wetting such a large area outside and keeping it wet in between takes? The budget for the video is under 10k, so I'm looking for the most cost effective way to do this. My first thought is a water hose and a mop? But I feel like that would take forever. Also, what to do in a worst case scenario if I dont have access to a hose?

gulfstream-g3-plane.jpg

On a short the fire brigade set up a hose to the nearest fire hydrant at the location and left us to operate it, then collected it at the end of the shoot.

I'd check if there is water available in the hanger, although you may find the distances may be quite large compared to domestic buildings.