Wish List...

So who wants to share there santa wish list?

What Equipment (Cameras, lenses, ect ect) would you love to own ?

The Things I would love to own at the moment are:

Hasselblad H3DII-39

PHANTOM HD

The ARRICAM STUDIO

oneday... :(

I would love an Arri SR-3 with as much film I need. Also, it would be awesome to have a dolly and some jibs. Oh and a nice stedicam. But, still the equipment isn't what makes cinematography fun. But it always helps. :)

Edited by John Allen

Guest Billy Furnett

If I had to narrow it down to just one thing, it?d have to be one of those little organ grinder monkeys with the cap and the vest, but one willing to collaborate this time, no egos or shouting matches at crowded outdoor cafés all because SOMEONE can?t pull their own creative weight!

Other than that I?m good for right now, but a gearhead might be cool to have someday.

P.S. If you're reading this Mr. Peepers, I CAN TO pull my own creative weight!

Well... I would like to get RID of:

Panther Evolution, PantherIII, Doorwaydolly's, scateboardDolly's, Tracks, scaffolding towers, rostrums, 10ton griptruck, Phoenix crane, Foxy Crane, Ronford F7, weaver steadman, Panther Jib Arms and U banghy's, Tracking Beams, ButterFly's, Carmount side and hood, welding and casting machinery, Roll-over-mounts, crash-boxes, outriggers, ..............

all these belongings do carry a lot of wheight, on my shoulders......

If you have nothing to own; you have nothing to lose.....

It would be my wishlist to have nothing to own and do my job as it is meant to be and rent the equipment I need for the specific job!

Any bidders? :lol:

Onno Perdijk

Key Grip, Amsterdam

Solid Grip Systems

• Premium Member

Hmm, tempting question...

right now, if I would have free hand and picking a cine-film camera/lens combi to be used (and not a vintage Mitchell for the showcase at home), I would put my name down at JPB's for an Aaton Penelope with a Cooke S4 set... beautiful devices!

Aaton XTR

Full set of S4's

O'Connor 2575C

Ronford Standards and babies

Pair of Kinoflo 4 banks

A few Joker or Arri HMI's, various wattage flavors

A geny

STORAGE SPACE

And a lifetime pass for free processing and DI/Telecine

A man can dream can't he?

Well... I would like to get RID of:

Panther Evolution, PantherIII, Doorwaydolly's, scateboardDolly's, Tracks, scaffolding towers, rostrums, 10ton griptruck, Phoenix crane, Foxy Crane, Ronford F7, weaver steadman, Panther Jib Arms and U banghy's, Tracking Beams, ButterFly's, Carmount side and hood, welding and casting machinery, Roll-over-mounts, crash-boxes, outriggers, ..............

all these belongings do carry a lot of wheight, on my shoulders......

If you have nothing to own; you have nothing to lose.....

It would be my wishlist to have nothing to own and do my job as it is meant to be and rent the equipment I need for the specific job!

Any bidders? :lol:

Onno Perdijk

Key Grip, Amsterdam

Solid Grip Systems

You can always donate this stuff or anything else film related you have available for a healthy write-off to the Del Norte' Film Institute, the non-profit organization currently umbrellaed under the Non-profit Enterprise Center here in El Paso, I and a few friends founded to work in association with Black Sky Films International in training film students in the art and science of shooting on film by allowing them to participate on set in actual film production and most all phases of film making. It gives students in a depressed economic area the chance to work with professionals and get a credit in various aspects of production that they would otherwise probably have to wait a while to get. It's actually kinda cool. That also goes for anyone else who may want to donate any equipment they may have lying around gathering dust.....or any cash they may have lying around gathering dust as well. :D