GregBest

just for fun "THE IRRELEVANT"

Thanks for watching! :)

Did the Revenant have those super close ups? I forget. I coulda done those easily

The Revenant took a risk and tried to shift cinema, or cinematography, just slightly. Now you. making fun of it....It's so easy to indulge in parody...so what is irrelevant...perhaps you are..

To be fair, I paused early in your piece. Why would I proceed?

Edited by Gregg MacPherson

You shouldn't. It's not for you. It is silly, stupid fun and the "plot" is the irrelevant part. I really enjoyed THE REVENANT, and decided to go shoot in the freezing cold for a couple hours to empathize with their production.

No disrespect of the original, my film is a hobbyists experiment. Don't bother with it. Don't be so serious. :D

Edited by GregBest

No prob. It gets better with the violent bloody seal attack (ok not "better", but hilarity in its silly unrealism - to some) but, no, it is not for everyone's tastes. :D

ha glad you liked that part! I hated doing it, and the framing could have been way better.

Serendipitously, it got picked up for 3 overseas film fests! And I just made it for MY fun! :D

Ha ha ! Great !

Having just seen the other version and was astounded by the close-up wideangle photography, also the seemingly difficult tracking shots. I guess that's one of the reasons they used digital. Leonardo's acting was superb considering the closeness, but maybe the actual cold helped him :D and the others too.

But I couldnt understand why he preferred the comfort of a horse rib-cage rather than using the branches a few feet away that could have provided some shelter.

Serendipitously, it got picked up for 3 overseas film fests! And I just made it for MY fun! :D

Congrats, man! I'll watch The Irrelevant once I finally see The Revenant so I can truly appreciate it.